My banking account was hacked so I got a new one how do I change my direct deposit info to my new account?

After you file

When you are ready to file your next tax return you will be able to change your banking information in the FILE section--not before.  If your income tax refund goes to a closed account, the bank will send it back to the IRS and then the IRS will mail you a check.

Or if you are asking about changing information for an Advantage account for ordering next year's software:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900547-how-do-i-update-or-confirm-the-info-in-my-turbotax-advanta...

If you are trying to change banking information in anticipation of a second stimulus check  (which Congress has not acted on) you cannot do that.  You have to wait and see if the IRS provides a way to change banking information for the next stimulus check.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

View solution in original post