amandhillon1
Returning Member

After you file

Do we really have to do all of our taxes over from scratch now? Took me days to get the Mac download working after strange download issues. Now that Im sitting STILL TRYING to do my taxes I notice none of my prior year info is here.

I hate this. This is such BS. I just want to do my dang taxes without having to start all over again.

Why didn't you guys make this easier? I hate that we can't even call them. Customer service has been horrible and trying to do taxes is a huge waste of time with them. Might as well go to H&R Block if I am going to do this all over again.

Someone please help me figure out how to import my old information. If I have to spend over 30 min trying to figure this out Im asking for a refund and going to H&R Block. Entire reason I come back to Turbo Tax is that my information is already filled in. Each time I have put time aside to do my taxes I can't. 

We have resorted to blog posts for customer service. I hate this age we live in and this horrible customer service you offer.