Received CP25 - IRS saying I did not make estimated tax payments when I did make them.

I have received a CP25 from IRS for 2019 tax returns. I had filed for a tax extension (Form 4868) and sent estimated taxes (in the amount of $450) to the United Treasury via a check before the 7/15 deadline. As per bank records, the check was processed on 7/20 - I confirmed that the SSN on the front of the check (written by me) and the SSN on the back of the check (printed by IRS) match and is the correct one.

I paid my federal return before the 10/15 deadline - did not owe any taxes.The CP25 notice (that I received) summarizes that (1) tax I owed is $0.00 (which is correct) and (2) payments I made is $0.00 (which is incorrect). Form Schedule 3 submitted with my federal returns indicates on Line 10 that I had paid $450 along with my request for extension to file.

Is this a case of IRS just making a mistake that can be easily corrected by me just calling them and providing proof of the check? Or is there more to it that I need to be aware of?

Thanks,

JS