bamano

After you file

I had this same issue about not being able to save my Hawaii tax return in a pdf and after being assisted by tech support on the phone for over 1 hour, the solution was they emailed me a free version of the home and business and this worked.  They first sent me a download version for the premier and this didn't work which is why they sent the home and business version.  I purchased my premier on a CD from Sams Club.  I did mention to support that I read on a post about a programmer asking to delete some files, but they never brought that up.  I forgot her name that helped me and she was very nice and helped me along the way until I got this to work.  She also mentioned that when I do my taxes on premier next year and if it doesn't work, they will email me a free version of the home and business  again.  However, I was told that using premier next year should be no problem importing the taxes that I do this year on home and business.  I think it would be better if they just sent out an update to fix this issue which would be better.

So if anyone else has this issue, ask support if they can send you a free download version of the premier first to see if it might work for you and if not, then the home and business version.