2020 amended return

Has anyone else filed a amended tax return in 2020 for a prior year and have not heard anything on the status after months?

I filed my amended return back in January 2020 by mail and still have not received nothing from IRS about it. I know they have got it because I did owe money for the year I amended. And now it says I don't owe anything. I check the status on Where's my amended return and it says "Your amended return information is currently unavailable in this application. It takes up to 3 weeks for an amended return to show on your account. You can generally expect your amended return to be processed within 16 weeks from the date we receive it. Check the date you filed your amended return and try again later." Then when I go to my account at IRS.gov on the year  I filed amendment it shows a exclamation mark inside a circle that says " Your Information Is Not Available at This Time If you requested an adjustment to your account your information will not be available until that transaction is complete." So I guess there is no telling when they will get this done. I have tried calling and only got as far as a guy asking me what I needed and transferred me to a automated system saying were to backed up and can't take calls due to short staff. So now as of August 20th 2020 can't find out nothing. If I owed them they would have had my amended return done in a day. Now that they owe me It will be a couple years due to stimulus checks and that seems to be all IRS is only working now. So if 2nd stimulus checks go out it may be 10 years before they get them done. Can't imagine what tax time is going to be like when everyone one will file regular taxes at the beginning of 2021