rjs
Level 15
Level 15

After you file

@ulvi95 wrote:

1) I want to pay online, because I can be ensure that the value is paid. But if the return is started to process, will they know that the money that I owe is paid?

Yes, they will know. It's not a problem.

2) Also, should I sent the CARES Act money back if they have not processed my return yet? And should I sent it as the check (the method you have provided above)?

Do you mean the so-called "stimulus payment" or Economic Impact Payment? There is no legal obligation to send it back, even if the payment was incorrect.

@ulvi95 wrote:

3) May I have the problems if

a) I have not provided the incomes properly in my previous 1040 in the case if they have not processed my return yet (I know that the system can check some returns) ;

As long as your amended 1040-NR is correct there should be no problems.

b) I don't sent the CARES Act money back? ;

Not a problem.

4) How much should I pay in this moment if the owe is 332$ ? I am the individual.

You should pay the full amount that you owe.

If the mail is wrong, is it sent back to the sent address in the USA?

I don't understand what you mean by "the mail is wrong." If you send the mail to an invalid address, the Postal Service will send it back to the return address that you put on the envelope (in the top left corner). If the IRS needs to contact you, they will send a notice to the address on your tax return.