After you file

My son is having the same issue and the phone number supplied [phone number removed] is useless...it basically puts you in a loop...telling you the refund is processing..it's ridiculous there are no phone numbers anywhere where you can talk to a human being...He already got his state refund which leads us to believe everything is correct as Turbo Tax uses the same data...and THEN Intuit goes in and took out of his bank account the turbo tax fee that he said to take out of his refund..and I am sure they have that "right" in teeny tiny" writing in the agreement..but really with COVID and people being stretched financially and  Intuit/Turbo Tax probably knowing that the IRS is not sending out refunds and really Intuit as part of their service should be looking into it as we used Turbo Tax and paid for the premium service to ensure the taxes ..and easy 1040..was done correctly. I am about to do my taxes using turbo tax..and have for years, but i am seriously considering changing to another software. VERY Unhappy with the whole system!