hughng92
Returning Member

After you file

"If you filed a 2019 tax return and it was Accepted by the IRS then there is no way you can remove your records with the other vendor, if that is the tax return that was accepted by the IRS."

Response: Yes, that was the one accepted by the IRS.

"If your federal tax return was rejected when filing with TurboTax what is the rejection code and message you received on the TurboTax email for the rejection?"

Response: The rejection code is R0000-902-01 - A tax return has already been filed with the IRS using the same SSN or ITIN.

I do remember that it was rejected as a file was filed under my SSN at that point in time. I recognized that as I filed again with 1040Now.

"You said you filed with TurboTax the 2019 tax return and then you filed another 2019 federal tax return with another vendor. When did you e-file the 2019 federal tax return with TurboTax and when did you e-file the 2019 federal tax return with the other vendor?"

Response: I do not recall exactly the time frame with Turbo Tax but it is around February 2020, and them March 2020 for 1040Now.

Is there a way for me to claim my tax return? My original file with Turbo Tax showed that the Federal Tax Return should be around XYZ $, but I called IRS and they said they did not owe me anything.

Would Amended 1040X help? What is your guidance?