After you file

@ Liz0113 wrote:

I'll try some other usernames, but I'm not sure what it would be. 

You may have a third account without realizing it.

I'm not convinced you used the Account Recovery tool correctly.  You have to do MORE than just merely logging out and and signing back in to use the Account Recovery tool.    You said you signed out, logged in, and then clicked on the Account Recovery link.  That is not enough.   You can end up in a loop that way, and that may be what happened to you, with it taking you right back to the same account.

I warned about that in my first answer above in a bold note.   You have to first clean up the browser, delete Intuit cookies, AND close and reopen the browser using the explicit instructions I provided in the bold NOTE I clearly outlined in my first answer above.    Only then can you use the Account Recovery tool.   Copy the link as I instructed and then clean up the browser (delete browser cache) and delete Intuit cookies.    Then close and open the browser and then paste the link you copied to get to the Account Recovery tool without signing into anything.   So go back to my first answer in this thread and read and follow all the instructions there carefully.  Print that answer out if you need to so you'll have the instructions.   As I mentioned in the first answer,  after you use it correctly, if the Account Recovery tool doesn't find it, there is an alternate method called "Try Something Else", which looks you up by SSN and other parameters.

The email you keep mentioning is not helpful.   As I mentioned a couple of times above, you can have up to 5 accounts that use the same email address for notification purposes.  So whether that is the right account or not, I have no way of knowing, but there is a lot of evidence against it, the biggest of which is that it doesn't have your finished return.

If you had used that account to file the 2018 return, the return status in "Your Tax Returns & Documents" should also say "accepted."    You previously said that section did not use the term "accepted", but you didn't say "what term" it actually said.  I asked that question three times above, trying to get you say outright what term is displayed there in that section, and it was never answered.    If it says printed, started, or ready to mail, that means the return was not efiled from that account.

So, I'm sorry, but I have nothing else to add.    It looks like only the folks at TurboTax can assist you on this.  They can question you to see if there is another account.  They have other ways to look you up.

You can try phoning TurboTax Support and seeing if you can get through.   They may ask you to pay 29.99.   You can get free help from TurboTax Support using Twitter or Facebook as I mentioned above.

Or a free tax return transcript from the IRS as I mentioned previously, which can be downloaded immediately if you can open an IRS account there.

I'll ask a Moderator to review this thread to see if he/she will assist you.  If so, it may not be until Monday.