kyle-day

After you file

How does no one understand that I'm not asking for TurboTax to do something or for a magic cure that TurboTax can make go faster. I'm asking what reasons could be holding up the IRS from people's previous experiences do they all know what possibly could be the dilemma cuz I know people who filed returned with dependents and all sorts of different crazy forms and they've received theirs long before I have but I filed my lawn before them I know someone who filed theirs 4 weeks ago and they got it last Thursday meanwhile I filed mine now 11 weeks ago and I still don't even have the status bars that you usually get under where's my refund page where there's a line with three red dots and it goes you know if you're each step mine doesn't even have that anymore it just says your refund is being processed a date will become available once it has been processed I've never seen it say that message before So I'm asking if anyone knows if there's something possibly that could be the reason why I would get a different displayed message or any hypothesis on potentially what I did wrong or went wrong I might return?