Re: Return was accepted 8 weeks ago, still not rec...
Expert Alumni

After you file

Unfortunately, we do not have access to information about your tax account with the IRS. If the IRS is not answering the 800 829 1040 number now, you may want to try back daily until they do answer. Alternatively, you can hire a private accountant to represent you. They can get an authorization from you to call the IRS on your behalf. The IRS phone number for tax practitioners (not taxpayers) is working, so you may consider this route. 



**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings