Returning Member

After you file

Solved.  I started back through the program and the free consultation popped up again.  I was able to use it and spoke to a young man who answered my question.  I asked him when the deduction in question became part of the tax code, and he said 2018.  While we talked, he checked my 2018 return and thinks I might get a $600 refund by filing an amended return.  Thanks!