Re: 1040x original amounts are wrong Why?
Expert Alumni

After you file

Well, you want to make sure you start with the amounts based upon the return your filed.  You don't want to start off with a number not on your originally filed return.


You should make the changes as I mentioned above before starting the amended return so the original return numbers match what was originally filed.



**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings