After you file

I'm not going to relax till I have my money and bills are paid but since everyone's transcript updated to the 27th last night I've gotta assume there's a 90% chance that mine is the same. I'm not downloading an app and setting that up, then calling the irs, finding the right person, then holding for over 30 mins to request they fax and transcript when obviously ours has probably updated like everyone else's. And the site is going to update tonight so it's just not worth the extra headache to see that date 12 hours early. That's just my opinion though. If we weren't getting another update for 5-7 days I might justify it but 12 hours? That's why the irs is getting snotty with people, people are calling before their 21 days, calling to request transcripts to try an Crack a code the day before it shows on wmr, and they have people with actual tax problems they could be helping. I know this wait has SUCKED, but I have been trying to tell myself for the past day that it could be worse and I could have to verify ID or get reviewed or audited, so I'm trying to look at the bright side (and not go crazy from frustration and anticipation)