After you file

You are 100 percent absolutely right!! It's so sad that the idiots out there that stole my identity and so many more.... they have it easier than we do! Why is it so hard for someone like you or me that have unfortunately had our identity stolen, (which by the way is not our fault nor is it anywhere in our control because if that was the case then we obviously would of done anuthing we could to stop the thieving assholes that are doing this ), but why is it someone like you or me to proove our identity but its apparently so easy for these thieves out here to say there someone else and get away with it???? Can anyone from the IRS or from anywhere answer that question???? I just dont understand how or why the people that are the victims are having such a hard time amd no matter what I have done or said or who I call or email I get either no response or the run around and all i am trying to do is proove to the IRS that I AM ME so I can recieve my tax check like the thieving crooks that were given money in MY NAME when my identity was stolen.