dtaks

After you file

IVE GOT THE FULL PROOF SOLUTION FOR EVERYONE SO NO ONE HAS TO DEAL WITH THIS BULL AGAIN!!!! 

so this is what you do, I got this card LAST YEAR and my stimulus check got deposited to it and obviously, I didn't make an account and I didn't have the card anymore. BUT!!! I had the routing and account number so 

1. link it to your paypal with the routing and account number

2. if you have access to the account and can see the two deposits then get it that way. 

3. OPTION 2: call the customer service number and press 2 for having an unauthorized deposit made in your name or something. 

4. When the person answers and they can confirm that a deposit was made, ***ASK THEM IF ANY OTHER DEPOSITS WERE MADE*** ps: make sure to ask the order which the deposits were made as it'll matter when you confirm the account

5. Once they give you that info confirm the account on paypal AND YOU'RE DONE!!!!

you'll be able to send money from the prepaid debit, send it to a friend and have them send it back and the cash it out!!! 

this took me a WEEK of research and trying every option so I thought everyone should know 🙂