After you file

@Kcompton1216 wrote:

Hi my significant other has got the response that is check hit his direct deposit Wednesday, April 15th but it’s not in our account. We have done contacted our bank. I even called them today and they said that they don’t see anything pending or in the process for it to be in our account. What’s the next thing I need to do to figure out why the check still isn’t in our account?

What do you mean by "has got the response that his check hit his direct deposit?"

•  Got a response from who/what/where? 
  • What kind of deposit--is this a Federal tax refund for his 2019 Federal tax return?  
  • If so, does this IRS "Where's My Refund" tool say his Federal tax refund has been sent?
    https://www.irs.gov/refunds

You said "his" direct deposit then said "our" account.  Is his name listed on the bank account?  i.e., is it a joint bank account in both names?

When he filed his return, did he have any TurboTax fees that he chose to pay out of his Federal refund or a refund advance?  

If he chose to pay any TurboTax product fees out of his Federal refund, the Federal tax refund goes first from the IRS to a temporary account at an intermediary bank where the fees are subtracted.   Then that intermediary bank sends the rest of the funds on to his bank (or card.)   If he used that method to pay fees, we can tell you how to check on a Federal tax refund at the level of the intermediary company (SBTPG).