After you file

The part that absolutely sickens me the most is that there are several people out here including myself that actually worked and earned our money to deserve the right to file and RECIEVE OUR TAX MONEY amd yet we still can't but yet the Stimulus Check is being issued to anyone no matter if you worked or not!! Now tell me where the right in that is???? All I want is to receive my federal check and yes of course it would be nice to receive a Stimulus Check as well! I am by no means looking for any type of sympathy but I am a single mother making minimum wage and i work hard to support me and my son and it's hard already being a single parent but right now with everything our country is going thru its even harder for alk of us right now! Of course no one expects things like this to happen but don't you think the IRS should be available someway for people in our situation?? All i need to do is verify my identity and i have done every step on my part!! There us absolutely notjing else I can do but sit around and wait! Do you know how messed up that is knowing there's absolutely notjing else to do but sit around amd wait and hope and pray all of this mess ends so i can finally make another appointment to verify my identity to the IRS face to face! Waiting doesn't put food on the table or doesn't pay the bills!!