After you file

So I realize that it hasn't been a week since I received my return yet, but I have more information involving my return. It turns out that the number that was attached to my return was 310, which was also ONLY used for the stimulus checks for my family. Now while I'm still confused as to how my return ended up merged with my mothers stimulus check, it seems more and more that that is the case. But it really does make me confused as to why a stimulus check for my mother would reduce the amount of money I would receive on my taxes, as I received around 250 last year for my tax return for 2018, and 2019 I worked almost doubly making it SEEM like I would receive about the amount I received this year. I would expect if my taxes did get combined with my mothers stimulus check, I would at least get 250 plus the 500 dollars expected for my mother, but I only received around 530. I guess I don't need a response yet, seeming as though I haven't waited at least a week for that potential letter from the IRS, but still the answer to the question as to why I only would receive 30 dollars on my tax return eludes me.

(EDIT: from nearly 10 minutes later)

After going back to check on last years tax return, I realize that the numbers for last year and the numbers for this year are the same. So I guess that is just the numbers that they use for a minor and their tax returns. I looked online and the only thing I could find before that was that 310 stood for the stimulus check, but again that is debunked. My question still stands though, yet again I do not EXPECT a response haha, because there isn't really anything confirmed here as of yet.