After you file

Green Dot / Turbo Tax Card is set up (seemingly) to be impossible to cancel. I cannot get a live person on the phone, yet there is no automated option on the site/phone to cancel the card. I have been trying for a month.

I have also contacted Turbo Tax and requested help and all they do is give the automated number - so I have made Turbo Tax aware that this is a unacceptable - starting to look like unfair trade practice, aka SCAM - and if they do not act to rectify this (regardless of "Green Dot handles that") - the optics are they are complicit.

I urge anyone that is having this problem to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission:

https://www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc

I have been trying since March 2 to cancel - I am not a stupid or inept person - shouldn't be this complicated. Now I have a $4.95 charge and about to get another one... Yes it is only 5 bucks... But that is exactly what they are hoping we will all say. Ridiculous. I urge you to file a federal complaint (takes 2 minutes) and urge everyone you know having the similar problem to do so.