After you file

Heres an update on my progress.......as some know from reading further back on this thread last wednesday I was able to update my boyfriend's DD on the irs tool but not my own. I had been locked out since wednesday. Well today I was finally able to get back on it on his and low and behold it says a paper check will be mailed even tho I updated his DD info. Mine of course I wasnt able to update due to being locked out but was able to get on irs tool today and it said paper check being mailed april 24th. Well I got to reading around and in reality the paper checks should only take up to a week to get to us. Some may get it in a day or 2 some little longer depending on how far from treasury dept in PA everyone lives. 

So there ya have it...after days of researching and being on the phone that is the conclusion. I'm assuming most of us will get a paper check due to TT not getting on top of all this when they knew it was going to be a problem. Anyone in their right mind would have known. And FYI even today when I talked to a TT rep they still tried to tell me that it was going to be deposited onto my card even tho I know it's not because the irs tool says its coming as a check. He tried to tell me that the irs tool was wrong. As if I will ever believe anything that comes from TT again!!!