dd52
Level 1

After you file

Add me to the growing list of Mac users who can't finish their return because of Intuit.  I have 20+ years of TurboTax returns and none of the previous years' issues have been this terrible.  I am using Mojave, more than what is required.  I have tried support, the first 3 agents hung up on me when they could not solve it in under 10 minutes.  The last one was good and promised to call back, but still waiting 3 hours later.  I have removed and loaded again from the original disc and from the e-file that was sent to me.  Nothing is working.  I have removed my malwarebytes, no luck still.  I have confirmed my "Security & Privacy" setting allows downloads.

It started when I paid for to file my state return.  Once that window closed I got the message:

The "lldb" command requires the command line developer tools.  Would you like to install the tools now?

Choose the install to continue.   Choose get Xcode to install Xcode and the command line developer tools from the App Store.

Then another window appeared:

Problem Report for TurboTax2019

TurboTax 2019 quit unexpectedly.

Click Reopen to open the application again.  This report will be sent to Apple automatically.

My credit card was charged by TT, so I now they got their money.  Now I want to get my money and file these returns.

April 18, 2020