Xtina06
Returning Member

After you file

I filed with turbo, I also filed my boyfriends taxes with turbo..well I bank with state employees credit union, been having my tax refund go to this savings account since 2013. It clearly states on my 1040 on turbo that it is a savings account. I checked the new payment tool for the stimulus and had a deposit that was due today...never received it. I got screwed..I called about 5 different secus and was told that the irs coded the share account (which is the same as the savings) wrong.  Instead of coding it as savings irs coded it as checking. The bank rejected my deposit and no one knows if the irs will correct it because it was their mistake or if I have to wait 4eva on a check. As far as my boyfriend. he never received his either. He had the turbo card..when his info was entered it mentioned something about he was eligible  but not enough info and to add direct deposit info..so his was added and as 4 me umph idk secu rep told me to call irs but uh due to the fact that 80 plus percent of their employees are now out of work that's def a no go, guess I'll have to wait. So for anyone that has secu in north Carolina ( im assuming) and u had the stimulus going to ur share account...that's what happened!