2017 Amend

Hello, 

I hope you are all well and healthy. This is my situation. I had filled a 2017 tax return with Turbotax. But after a long, while I was able to get all the W-2s I was missing. Therefore to finally amend it. I proceed as the website suggested, download the original file, download 2017 amend software and finally complete what was missing. The software work great until the end. When I get to a page that says, 

"Nicely done, Just 3 things to go" 1." Save your amend returns, other than NY" 2. "Print your returns other than NY"3. "E file you amend NY return". So I processed to save the Federal Amend, which is great. BUT, when I make a click on the: "continue" button to proceed with the e-file of the amend NY return it went to next page that says "We are ready to file your taxes" and stayed there even though I click again and again on the present "continue" bottom on that page. 

I have been at since morning with no hope of completing this task. I have tried everything even other software, but nothing seems to be working, Does anybody can help me?. If I need to buy a more expensive Turbotax software I am willing to do it. Well, I open to all suggestions.

Thank you for taking the time to read, stay safe and healthy.

Ollie 2020