Nick_R_82
Returning Member

After you file

Filed taxes late this year back on April 10th. Status via TurboTax is currently stuck on 'Accepted'. Tried to get the information in there due to making sure the IRS has my current bank details on file. I can confirm Turbo DID submit my return as it is currently under processing with the IRS. However, I am unable to update the payment details nor am I able to confirm if they have the correct information on file. I've tried creating an account and seeing what was already there to possibly modify the details but it does not recognize my information. I've tried for about an hour going back and forth making sure what I submitted was corrected since the IRS is very meticulous about details. Still no luck there. So now I'm concerned. Mostly about the Covid Stimulus payment. Should I instead use the tool the IRS provided to add direct deposit info? Or should I wait for them to process my return which in turn will provide them with my current financial institution details? Due to Covid I'm unsure how long this could take due to being short staffed and overwhelmed. What if I miss the stimulus check window? Need advice ASAP! Thank you.