After you file

I really don’t think that is the case. Here’s my situation. I’m married with 2 dependent children. In 2018 my wife and I opted to file married, but separately due to personal reasons. She claimed the children. I didn’t file because I still had an unresolved 2017 return that has since been issued payment. In February, I filed our 2019 tax return Married filing jointly with our two dependents. I used turbo tax and opted for the money to be deposited on the card. This morning I checked our Bank of America acct. that my wife used for her return in ‘18 and there was a deposit from the IRS for $2200; $1200 for my wife and $1000 for the children. I tried the non filers option a little while ago to at least get the ball rolling and it says my return is currently processing, so I cannot go that route either. The other tool that was released in the IRS website didn’t give me any info either. Do you think I’ll receive a check? I got locked out  of the IRS site for 24 hours because I tried more than 3 times to no avail. Any comments?