Expert Alumni

After you file

No, you do not need to submit the amended return.  You only need to submit an amended return if it changes your refund or the amount you owe.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"