After you file

@Nottanymoe2020 wrote:

You should get your stimulus the same way you get your SSI wherever that goes the IRS does post out on their website. Hope that helps!

If an SSI recipient has filed taxes for 2019 or 2018 (as the OP said) and supplied direct deposit info on that return (or the IRS "Non-Filers" portal or TurboTax's Stimulus Registration), the money will go there and not where the SSI check goes. I receive SSDI and would have gotten a check automatically next week if I hadn't filed, and my 2019 refund (just approved with DDD of 4/15) is going to the same account; but my stimulus instead arrived today on the prepaid card that got my 2018 refund.

If the OP did not provide direct deposit info for either year (or that info is out-of-date), the IRS or Treasury may substitute their SSI account info; the statute authorizes that substitution even though SSI recipients do not automatically get a stimulus check (unlike SSDI, regular Social Security & railroad retirement). However, if the OP doesn't get it by Friday I would check the IRS "Filers" portal; if it says "paper check" then the OP should provide direct deposit info.