After you file

My turbo debit card from this year, has nothing to do with Santa Barbara whatever bank. Its strictly through green dot. I paid to file my taxes this year through turbo tax. I already received my return in Feb. I am not aware of anything pending on my card yet as far as stimulus goes, but I'm assuming I'll have it by the 15th because I have one close friend who also has turbo from this year and she also paid for her taxes through turbo tax. She didnt chose the free one. She received a notification from turbo card on her phone stating she would have her stimulus and the amount by april 15th. Then the notification disappeared and she cant find anything about it in her recent transactions, deposits or anything. Her thought on that is because it's a "pre approval deposit" and if you were to deactivate the card before you got your payment, then it wouldnt go through on the IRS' end. Anyways I have been told by others they got the same notification from turbo and that it just disappeared after. I most likely didnt get mine because my 3 year old always has my phone. I'll update on here if I hear anything else!