I filed my 2019 taxes with turbo tax and it was deposited into my personal checking account, will my stimulus check go there or will turbo tax receive it? Please help!

After you file

If you filed a 2019 federal tax return and had a federal tax refund with Direct Deposit into your bank account then the stimulus will be deposited into the same account.

After you file

If you did not pay your TurboTax fees from your federal refund, your stimulus payment will be deposited into the same account shown on your 2019 tax return. If you had your fees paid from your federal refund, there is uncertainty about whether your payment would be direct deposited into your account or not. 

After you file

I paid all my fees,which they charged me 230 dollars to file, I'm sorry I didn't quite understand your answer, but it did get deposited into my account and turbo tax recieved their 230 dollars. 

After you file

Thanks

After you file

Were your fees deducted from your federal refund by a 3rd party bank before the balance was sent on to you or did you pay your fees directly before you filed your tax return? The uncertainty is with filers who had their fees paid from their refund by the 3rd party bank.