After you file

No, there is not an email way to check on your refund.  But we can tell you some detective work you need to do.

You should be able to find your return in the IRS "Where's My Refund" tool or the IRS Refund Hotline as explained below.  If you don't, then you're likely not entering something correctly, so I'll tell you some tips.

If you efiled, and used Online TurboTax, log in to your Online TurboTax account and confirm at the Tax Home that your efiled return was accepted.

If that confirmed it was accepted, then using the IRS WMR tool, be sure you enter the correct SSN and filing status.
https://www.irs.gov/Refunds

For the refund amount, use only the Federal refund amount.  Do not use any combined total refund figure that includes the state refund.

Look at your actual 2019 return to get the Federal refund amount.  Be sure you are using what is displayed on your Federal Form 1040, Line 21a for the Federal refund amount.

And if you are paying your TurboTax fees out of the Federal refund, use the Federal amount without regard to the fee subtraction; i.e., use the amount before any fees are subtracted.

You can also try phoning the IRS refund hotline.  I've seen it work for some users before when the WMR tool didn't.   Again use the refund amount from Form 1040, Line 21a.

800-829-1954