@lindalitter You can verify this by following the instructions xmasbaby0 posted above or see the directions below:
To verify this information, please follow these steps to print or view your TurboTax Electronic Filing Instructions Page. The banking and withdrawal information can also be printed/viewed on your Federal Information Worksheet Part V, and the State Information Worksheet, Part VI.
Follow these steps to view/print your instruction page:
· Sign back into your TurboTax online account
· Scroll down and click "Add a State" (This is just a way to get you back into your tax return)
· Next select "Tax Tools" (left column) and then "Print Center"
· Select "Print, save, or preview this year's return"
· Check the boxes for your Federal and State returns (this will open further options)
· Choose to include the government and TurboTax worksheets
· Then click "View or Print Forms".
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"