Getting Message of Critical Program Updates and Critical Federal Tax Forms Updates released on 4/1/2020 Article 4784576

Hello Support,

I used TurboTax Premier CD on PC again for 2019 yesterday to e-file Federal and South Carolina return for 2019.

I filed Federal Tax (Married Filing Jointly) and South Carolina Tax yesterday morning, 4/1/2020.

I went back in this morning to check something and the program tells me there are now updates to  install that take 2 minutes for CRITICAL Program Updates and CRITICAL Federal Tax Forms Released 4/1/2020 (apparently after I filed) as it said I had the latest when I began yesterday morning.

I cannot find anywhere to see what the CRITICAL updates for release date of 4/1/2020 are to know if I need to refile or if it effects me. Trying the + Read More about each critical update apparently goes to a former Support site but it briefly shows Article 4784576 in the URL so may be what it's trying to load, but nothing loads and searching I can find nothing about this Critical set of updates or the Article #.

Second thing is that I did notice last night after printing return to file away that the South Carolina return did not have the Checking Account Routing number and Account number that is asked me to confirm for both Federal and again for SC. Program bug I am guess. Please help me decide if I need to refile and if so, how I do it.

Thanks.