After you file

I dont think it is possible to have filed in beginning of Feb and not have received refund yet.  i did in 1 Feb and had mine back within 10 days.  you have a problem and should have pursued a LONG time ago.

Aside from that, I agree.  Turbo Tax knows what it provides the IRS and whether it will just be viewed as a routing and account number like any other, if you kept the card active.  If that fails the IRS already said it will trigger a check.  It isn't rocket science and should be easily answered.  Disappointing a real rep can't just say what we can guess with 95% certainty.  

(As far as other people guessing though, they have their tax return and know what the IRS has said.  Unless something is happening in the background not on documents, then its prettty clear whats going to occur.  Just a shame TT can't get off their backside and verify for us that they don't communicate anything else to the IRS electronically.  THAT IS SO FREAKING SIMPLE.  ANY I.T. tech from them could answer this, but nothing.