After you file

@dewilson2023  I am so sorry to hear about all the problems they are giving you. I have two kids and my husband is the only one that works so I can stay home with the toddler and homeschool the first grader so money is tight for us as well and we really depend on our taxes to usually catch up rent and bills. I'm not sure honestly about the Hoh thing but I know I could never get ahold of my advocate and she never calls me back and now our advocate office has to work from home so it's even harder getting ahold of them. My advocate told me to fax forms as well and I did ten minutes after the phone call and I had to call main office to confirm she received it. A week later I ended up having to call the advocate toll free number to get her supervisors number because I still couldn't get my advocate to call me back. The supervisor said my advocate did get my papers but never sent them over so she had to do it and she is the only one who has called me back or answered the phone and took care of it. So maybe you could try getting your advocates supervisor and get.some answers or thing rolling anyways. Once they send the IRS your forms you can ask her to do a 7 day response period and that gives the IRS only 7 days to respond with what they want or to approve you and release it. I hope this helps and best of luck to you!