After you file

Tax Advacate never helped myself and I am living in hotel with family. Still waiting.

No update here, Ohio

Filed January 22th

Accepted January 27th

Found out under review checking bars February 22nd

Called IRS, February 24th, because of that and only received 34 dollars out of $7000. IRS then says they mailed out a letter February 17th which to this day we never received. Had to request a Tax Advacate same day would not tell me anything. Homeless living out of hot with Mom, and two nephew's. I'm only one working right now. Called Tax Advacate and they said on February 24th had to wait 5 days before they would even speak to me. finally on February 28th a tax advocate called me and said that I was being looked at for dependents and HOH I've claimed the same nephew's last year on my tax returns. Tax advocate then said I had to fax in forms. so I faxed in my forms to the tax advocate on February 29th and then she turned around and confirm that on March 2nd. She would not say anything else. I have left messages but nothing. last time we spoke she said that she would call back on the 27th of March but not too sure that they would let me claim HOH but said that my nephew's wasn't a problem because they could look up my sister and see that we both have the same mother that made no sense. So now with virus mom is stuck on unemployment was on before all of this but jobs telling her on hire freeze. I'm working at grocery store but barely making it because all my money goes to rent. Now even struggling worse than before and they are saying might close hotel down. I'm only 23. I feel everything is against me and I'm trying. Just would be nice for this to get released so can have some assurance.