After you file

Filed 2.3 

Accepted 2.3

21 days 2.24

Called the next business day and was told under 60 day review. They were not sure why. I recieved a letter dated for 2.19 and it was LTR4464c. Review supposedly starts the day of the letter. (My bf was told under review too and he never recieved a letter.)Asked for tax advocate they made me wait until after 3.3 to be appointed. 

Finally got an advocate and she called 3.9. She told me I was under review to verify my withholdings. (My bf called 3.8 and was still told the same...under review) Just to make sure they matched with what the employers sent in and what the irs had on file AND THEY DID! She sent a request in the next business day for my funds to be released (because they go in a batch) she told me she would contact me if there was anything else she needed or the irs needed. Expect a refund on or before 4.16 :(after all this time didnt seem too far away:) so the wait is on. (Oh and my bf recieved his funds 3.10 and just got a letter 3.12 his transcripts say notice issued and mine doesnt)