If for some reason your PDF of your online return didn't update with final forms.... try this method to get a clean copy by opening the return back up and going to the Print Center.
NOTE: When you open your return back up, do not make any changes in it if it's already been filed.
- Log in and go to "Your Tax Returns & Documents." Click that line or on the word SHOW to expand that section.
- Choose 2019 tax year.
- Click on "Add a State." (you don't really add one. That's just to open your return back up.)
- After the return is open, click in the left menu column on TAX TOOLS, then PRINT CENTER.
- Then choose "Print, save, view this year's return."
- The next screen should offer 3 options: "Just my tax returns", or "include government worksheets (optional)", or "include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional.)"
- See if those PDFs are final forms without the watermark.
NOTE: Do NOT use this method to open a return to make changes/edits to an already-filed return (one that has actually been mailed or efiled.) If you later need to make changes to an already-filed return, you have to go through the formal amending process, and your return must start off exactly as originally filed.
NOTE: Remember all PDF tax documents and tax data files are very sensitive files, since they contain your personal ID info, financial data, and possibly bank account numbers, etc. Be sure to store them safely and securely to guard against computer theft, hacking, etc.