I filed on 1-26-2018 and was accepted same day and I do qualify for eitc and ACTC and see some have a Ddd already how is that possible

After you file

I filed the same day and claimed EITC also. I have seen some people (who claimed EITC or ACTC)  post they received a ddd but others have stated it's false, they won't receive anything for at least a few more weeks

View solution in original post

After you file

Will they still process it and just not send it until February 15

After you file

I've read on other post that they will @lyles38

After you file

So they will proceeds but wait to send it

After you file

Process

After you file

Yes that's what I read

After you file

I have ACTC and logged in this morning and have a ddd of 2/14... I’m very skeptical, trying not to celebrate yet cuz idk how that’s possible!

After you file

When did it get accepted

After you file

@lyles38 filed & accepted on 1/31/18

After you file

@mikeyapproves technically Feb 14th is mid February so it could be possible.  Please update  if it’s there!  I have seen a few with DDD’s of the 14th that have one or both credits.  Fingers crossed they are pushing thru!!

After you file

@jeannekessler I will for sure!! I will be incessantly checking wmr and sbtpg over the next couple days lol

After you file

Follow

After you file

Check this morning path message gone and now it reads this: We have received your tax return and it is being processed.
Please Note:
For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.

After you file

Is this good