After you file

You wrote: 

"My refund was sent out the 26th and I was old to wait 1-5 days for it to be deposited but I just realized the account number I entered was incorrect but the routing number I entered was fine. Will they be able to get through with just the routing number or what happens next? ** instead of account number I entered my wires routing number. So I have both of my routing numbers on there."

You can phone your bank tomorrow and ask them.   Without a deposit account number at all, they almost certainly will not accept it, and the deposit would be refused and returned to whoever sent it.

If the deposit is coming directly from the IRS/Treasury, and your bank refused it, it would go back to the IRS, and the IRS would issue you a paper check and mail it to the address on your return.

However, if you chose to pay any fees out of your Federal refund,  the deposit comes from an intermediary bank.  If a deposit from the intermediary bank fails, it goes back to that intermediary bank who issues you a check in the mail.

In a worst-case scenario, if that "account number" matches another account at the bank, the deposit could (less likely) end up in the wrong person's account at your bank, which can be a headache at times to resolve.