After you file

Filed 2/9. Accepted 2/9. Updated to "Still processing" yesterday. Now I have lost all bars and the message is shorter by about 2 to 3 sentences. Says

"Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available."

Exactly like that with the 2nd part italicized like that. I'm not sure if they're getting testy or if everyone got that message in that fashion. The, "if you file a complete and accurate... within 21 days." Seems to have been removed.

Other notes: I have never called and spoken to anyone. I have checked the WMR so much that they told me I had to wait a day. I have called and used the automated line to check. 

My transcripts are n/a. I can access them but they don't exist and never have this year. Last year, I had received and could check transcripts during the whole process. I don't know if this information is helpful to anyone in figuring out where they are, because others, filing later than mine with more credits (I only have the child credits on mine) have gone through. But, hopefully that helps someone. I believe I'll update tomorrow morning or get more information sometime mid to late next week based on how everyone else moved through the "still being processed" message. Good luck to everyone. I'll keep updating to give you a sense of where I am so you can figure out where you are too. My best to people who really need this in their bank. I'm really hoping and praying you get it soon. Take care out there.

Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.