After you file

@MsLadee Not that I’ve seen... I have had my transcripts for 2 weeks... I have a cycle code of 20200504 and a date of February 17th but have no freaking clue what any of that means.. hoping for an update in the morning 

After you file

@MsLadee  Not that I’ve seen... I have had my transcripts for 2 weeks... I have a cycle code of 20200504 and a date of February 17th but have no freaking clue what any of that means.. hoping for an update in the morning 

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

After you file

To view your online transcripts go to IRS.gov Get Transcript

The first six numbers are the cycle week and the last two numbers correspond with the day of the week.

Example 20200405: 202004=(Cycle) 05=(Thursday) = Thursday, January 16, 2020

Cycle Code Ending in 01= Friday
Cycle Code Ending in 02= Monday
Cycle Code Ending in 03= Tuesday
Cycle Code Ending in 04= Wednesday
Cycle Code Ending in 05= Thursday

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Steadyrock34
Returning Member

After you file

Did your receive your refund?

After you file

@MsLadee  It’s my understanding the first batch of DDD are coming 2/22/20 (this Saturday) 

After you file

my federal return accepted 1'22'2020  says estimated federal return date 2'12'2020 my state i rewcieved on the 5th federal just says being processd

After you file

If WMR says “still” being processed you probably have to verify your identity. My. Friend is going through this currently. 

After you file

@justmeamye even though its a Saturday?

After you file

ya i claimed 2 kids and have work same job and use same turbo tax for last 7 yrs im sure its eeic credit taking long

After you file

@justmeamye So it would update Saturday and funds would be released the same day?

After you file

Lol never mind I just re-read it. Silly me. DDD will roll out Saturday. Got it .🤦🏻‍♀️

After you file

Yes ddd will come out for a lot of ppl on Saturday I just called and spoke with someone at irs she said it will be the majority of ppl update for a ddd for next week so we almost there y’all just hang in there and if you can see your transcripts online they will update tomorrow so you won’t have to wait til Saturday to get your ddd I will be up early in the am to get my ddd off my transcripts 

After you file

So money will drop Sat, or DDD only will be available Sat?

After you file

@Rex11  Ddd will be available Saturday money will drop next week

After you file

i bet we get a date for 2.29