After you file

@Kyla8484 wrote:

How do I find out why the website is stating that my refund was deposited on a certain day but the bank has no record of it at all what is the possible problem due to it being federal return and I know that it's the right account number and routing number due to I have received State already so what could possibly be the holdup

What website is "the website?"  Are you referring to the  IRS "Where's My Refund" tool?   Does it say your refund has been sent?  If so, how long has it been?  The IRS says to allow up to 5 days due to variations in bank processing procedures and times.

And there could be another link in the chain.  

Did you have any TurboTax fees that you chose to pay out of the Federal refund?  If so, the funds go first from the IRS to a temporary account at an intermediary bank where the fees are subtracted.   Then that intermediary bank sends the rest of the funds on to your bank (or card.)   If you used that method to pay fees, and if the IRS has actually released the funds, we can tell you how to check on the funds at the level of the intermediary company (SBTPG) where you can log in to check on it or use their automated phone system.   If you did not use that method to pay fees, then this paragraph won't apply to you.