After you file

I'm sorry i was mistaken on my 2018 i dont have a schedule 1 tax form so  i am very confused.

This is what happen.

In 2017 i did itemize because that is what turbo tax prompted me to do because i have a house. so in 2017 i did file a schedule A.

This year when i did my taxes for 2018 turbo tax asked me a question that said.....did you itemize or take the standard deduction in 2017. i was misinformed about what it means to itemize and selected standard. then i finish the rest of my taxes and sent it through efile

once i was informed that i itemized last year i realized i made a mistake on my 2018 taxes. so i was asking in the beginning of this whole conversation if i needed to amended my taxes because i answered that question incorrectly.

you had responded and told me that i needed to wait and see if the Irs would catch my mistake and send me a letter to fix it. unfortunately the Irs did not send me the letter and i received my refund. so i started to amended the taxes. once i was amending them using turbo tax that question never came back and the refund stayed at zero there was no change for federal. i started to