After you file

Wmr is updating right now its 1215 am texas time and wont be available until after 6 am here so that would be 4 am pst and 7/8 est this is going to be a big update for most of us praying for my ddd 

After you file

I hope so l. When I tried checking my refund it kept saying it was unavailable in red. Looks like an update.

After you file

I just tried to check wmr which I only usually do once a day and it says it's unavailable. - I've never received that msg before. They must be updating which is weird cause it's Sunday and tomorrow is a holiday. I would think no updates till Tues or Wed so maybe that is a good sign  

After you file

@techfam22   Are you in est time zone because i check early after 12 and i didn’t see any update as yet

After you file

I'm pacific time 

After you file

So pacific time zone update before est time zone

After you file

I am in EST and the red message kept coming up stating it was unavailable. 

After you file

@Shottamike23  I'm not sure. Mine didn't update I'm just saying the system was down hoping it meant something.

After you file

Working fine for me, no update though

After you file

I checked shortly after midnight and got an error msg, checked now and it's still saying they received it and it's being processed which is what I had after PATH lifted 

After you file

Same here , no error, but also no change or update. 

After you file

@klmmaf1992 Ilthats not necessarily true I got that last message last year never got a letter got my dd? so it depends on your situation and your return 

After you file

yes mine is still not here, was accepted on 1/29 turbo tax site says 2/19 so i guess we will see .. got a strange message now 

We cannot provide any information about your refund. You must wait at least 24 hours after you get the acknowledgement e-mail that your tax return was received by the IRS

which is strange because yesterday it stated we received your taxes and it is processing 🤔

After you file

i had that also until today now it says

We cannot provide any information about your refund. You must wait at least 24 hours after you get the acknowledgement e-mail that your tax return was received by the IRS

lol whatever the hell that means

After you file

12/31/2020🤣🤣