klmmaf1992

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@bert4833  does his say your return is being processed or does it say we have received your return and its still being processed a refund date will be provided when available if its the last one i would be looking out for a letter from irs just to do ID verification I got that two years ago and my husband got that this year 

klmmaf1992

Wmr is updating right now its 1215 am texas time and wont be available until after 6 am here so that would be 4 am pst and 7/8 est this is going to be a big update for most of us praying for my ddd 

techfam22

I hope so l. When I tried checking my refund it kept saying it was unavailable in red. Looks like an update.

Brenbrad1

I just tried to check wmr which I only usually do once a day and it says it's unavailable. - I've never received that msg before. They must be updating which is weird cause it's Sunday and tomorrow is a holiday. I would think no updates till Tues or Wed so maybe that is a good sign  

Shottamike23

@techfam22   Are you in est time zone because i check early after 12 and i didn’t see any update as yet

Brenbrad1

I'm pacific time 

Shottamike23

So pacific time zone update before est time zone

techfam22

I am in EST and the red message kept coming up stating it was unavailable. 

techfam22

@Shottamike23  I'm not sure. Mine didn't update I'm just saying the system was down hoping it meant something.

nick112207

Working fine for me, no update though

qpolkbena

I checked shortly after midnight and got an error msg, checked now and it's still saying they received it and it's being processed which is what I had after PATH lifted 

CDM92

Same here , no error, but also no change or update. 

Shelbyashirley

@klmmaf1992 Ilthats not necessarily true I got that last message last year never got a letter got my dd? so it depends on your situation and your return 

luvmycop

yes mine is still not here, was accepted on 1/29 turbo tax site says 2/19 so i guess we will see .. got a strange message now 

We cannot provide any information about your refund. You must wait at least 24 hours after you get the acknowledgement e-mail that your tax return was received by the IRS

which is strange because yesterday it stated we received your taxes and it is processing 🤔

luvmycop

i had that also until today now it says

lol whatever the hell that means