After you file

@ Classychic87 wrote:

my 2019 has already been processed. irs gave me a portion of my refund and are holding the rest. I got a 424 examination request on my transcripts. I need to file an amended.

I don't know why you only got a portion of your refund.   If the IRS reduced your refund, you should get a letter in 2-3 weeks explaining why.   Or did you already get a letter, and they asked for an amended return and other documents??

If you have not yet received a letter, you may wish to wait until you hear what all they are doing before amending.  In some instances, the IRS may request something from you short of amending.    Or if you amend prematurely, you could end up having to amend an amended return, which can be quite difficult.

In any case, the 1040X is not available for printing until February 5, according to the TurboTax IRS Forms Availability Table here:
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/irs-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-pe...

I'm not a tax person and can't help you with understanding a 424 on your transcript.  It's possible the IRS may be considering whether to look at something on your return for further evaluation.  You may receive more information in the letter or can phone them for more info.