Steph08
Returning Member

After you file

@CarissaM can you provide more information? I read through all of the online info on the TT site. I can't seem to find any information as to who sends the approval or denial emails. 

A little background, I filed my return 1/16 was accepted 1/21. I have received emails about setting up my turbo card and have since completed that and have the physical card that is now activated. The account balance is zero, I haven't received an email saying if my advance was approved or denied as of yet. The verbiage on TT indicated you will see an acceptance or denial email within an hour of your refund being approved and if approved your advance on your card within 48 hours. I haven't seen any correspondence at all. I have checked both my Spam and typical inbox. 

As many times as people have asked questions in this forum, there have been no direct answers on who we can reach out to about loan status or who the email sender would be. It's pretty frustrating and absurd that we would have to pay an extra fee to talk to a live person just to ask a question not related to filing our taxes.