Realist77

After you file

Allow me to keep it “Real” . This is the unit that investigates your tax return “After “ some you know has called and reported any allegation of fraud ! No your employer , not the IRS carefully trying to help you make sure your taxes and correct, not that you’ve made some mistake . Key word is “Integrity“ the ability to be honest , so you can listen to all the fancy talk about the IRS randomly selecting “ you “ to hold your properly prepared electronically file return, and hold it for 60 day! Well if you have odds like this you should play the lottery. 

My personal experience: I know this to be true because my sister called in and told made a claim to the IRS “I get too much back in refunds , and she felt like I was doing something wrong “ ( I have defendants and receive Disability Retirement Income, filed the same yearly, which I never would tell my personal income situation, but my children and I look forward to taking a modest trip each year )  she asked me for a loan  knowing that I get an return , and I declined because it’s for my family . One year later my sister , personally apologizes and told me she called the IRS and want to cause them to hold my refund, and this is exactly what happen, my refund was held more than 60 days ! I got it back in about 6 months after I filed , nothing changed on my refund, no adjustments done, but a delay. 

Keep your business to yourself and stay away from any and all jealous , envious, or vindictive people that would think to do this to you . 

Just keeping it real or “transparent “.