After you file

@Chris77   

I can tell you how to upgrade and pay for PLUS to unlock prior online returns.    You're actually posting your topic in the wrong thread.  This thread is about a known printing issue in desktop 2014 MAC software , and your situation is different.  Normally it's best if people start their own new thread on their issue.  But since you're here, I can tell you what to do.

I need to ask you a bunch of questions before I can tell you how to pay to unlock prior returns.  First I need to be sure that you used Online TurboTax.

Were the prior returns prepared with Online TurboTax?  If so, log in to your account and look in the section "Your Tax Returns & Documents."   Choose each tax year and look for a link to download/print the PDF. When you try to download the prior returns, does it ask you to pay?     If that's your situation, I can tell you how to pay to unlock your prior returns.   The method to upgrade and pay to unlock them depends on what all you have done with your 2018 return.

So please answer all of the following about your 2018 return:

1. Have you already filed a 2018 return using Online TurboTax, or is one still in preparation?    Or did you use desktop software for 2018?  Or did you file elsewhere?
  2.  If started or prepared Online, was the 2018 return in Free Edition or a paid edition?
  3.  If you have started or filed a 2018 online return, is it in the SAME account as the locked prior online returns?

We can tell you how to unlock a return once you answer all the questions above.